Face Value - The Customer Game
How do we make important decisions about our customers?
Face Value is a fun and energetic exercise that explores how we use (or don’t use) the right customer information to make important decisions. A highly interactive card game, the exercise encourages discovery about collecting the right customer intelligence to better serve our customers and address questions such as:
- Do we have the right customer information to make better decisions?
- Do we put customer intelligence to use?
- Does more information always lead to better decisions?
- What are the right measurements to track?
- Do we deliver the right information to the right people?
Entertaining and informative, Face Value will prompt new ideas for our customer experience initiatives and challenge the way we make decisions about our customers.
Contact UsAt Walker, we help companies succeed by making customer experience a competitive advantage.