Walker releases report, Accelerating the CX Advantage
New research report shows how to leverage customer experience strategies to create a competitive advantage
INDIANAPOLIS (November 6, 2017) – Walker Information has released a new featured research report, Accelerating the CX Advantage.
The report summarizes input gathered from hundreds of business professionals who completed Walker’s recently-developed CX maturity assessment. The report highlights the benefits of advanced stages of maturity and complements the assessment by providing a roadmap to guide CX professionals with practical advice to accelerate their advancement along with real-world cases of companies that have successfully progressed to the next level of CX maturity.
The rewards for reaching the highest level of maturity, Optimized, are significant. Benefits include the following:
- Fifty percent of Optimized companies are considered to be leaders in their industry.
- One hundred percent of Optimized companies rated themselves above average in their market.
- Optimized companies are five times more likely to generate positive outcomes.
- Fifty percent of Optimized companies exhibit double-digit growth, compared to only 20% of companies at lower levels of maturity.
- Seventy-six percent of Optimized companies forecast double-digit growth currently, compared to only 28% of companies at lower levels of maturity.
The report also provides details and cases focused on six key ingredients for CX success. The full report is available at https://www.walkerinfo.com/AcceleratingCXAdvantage.
Walker is a consulting firm specializing in customer experience. Helping businesses for more than 75 years, Walker’s diverse team of consultants provides tailored, comprehensive solutions to help companies achieve their business objectives and grow shareholder value. Walker specializes in customer retention and growth, using predictive analytics and other innovative approaches. Walker works with some of the world’s most influential businesses as well as emerging organizations of all sizes. For more information, please visit www.walkerinfo.com.