Walker Releases Walker TrackIt
New tool helps CX pros move from planning to execution
INDIANAPOLIS — Customer experience consulting firm Walker Information today released a new technology solution, called Walker TrackIt, for the customer experience industry.
Walker TrackIt is a collaboration platform designed to manage systemic issues that affect a wide customer base. Once a cross-functional team determines which issues to act on, Walker TrackIt helps the team:
- Establish ownership – business owners are assigned for each initiative
- Document activity – business owners provide status updates and record progress toward completion
- Track progress – color coding provides at-a-glance information, and status updates are visible enterprise wide
- Communicate updates – customer-facing employees can share real-time updates with clients and CX professionals can use Walker TrackIt to send updates on systemic issue resolution to all affected customers
- Validate success – the platform is used to monitor success measures
As found in Walker’s research for its Customers 2020 report, moving from recommendations to ROI is a desired state of customer experience. Walker TrackIt was designed with this in mind to give CX professionals a tool to help them move from action planning to execution.
For more information about Walker TrackIt, visit www.walkerinfo.com/docs/Walker-TrackIt.pdf.
Walker is a consulting firm specializing in customer experience. Helping businesses for more than 75 years, Walker’s diverse team of consultants provides tailored, comprehensive solutions to help companies achieve their business objectives and grow shareholder value. Walker specializes in customer retention and growth, using predictive analytics and other innovative approaches. Walker works with some of the world’s most influential businesses as well as emerging organizations of all sizes. For more information, please visit www.walkerinfo.com.